CFL represents clients in real estate disputes. CFL attorneys have zealously represented purchasers, sellers, developers, contractors, landlords, and tenants in both state and federal courts. The attorneys at CFL have experience working on disputes involving property purchases, title disputes, landlord tenant disputes, acquisitions, mortgage fraud, and the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA). CFL also represents individuals and entities in tax assessment disputes with local real estate taxing authorities.
- Representation of large retail outlet entity in various commercial disputes, including complex lease disputes with tenants.
- Representation of numerous individuals and companies in real estate lease, sale/purchase, and development disputes.
- Representation of numerous individuals and entities in tax assessment disputes with local real estate taxing authorities.
- Representation of title insurance in claims made in federal and state court.
- Representation of consumers in certified class action concerning violations of RESPA.