CFL has experience representing clients in several complex construction disputes. CFL attorneys also have significant experience in real estate litigation, commercial litigation, employment law, as well as insurance coverage litigation. As a result of having experience in many areas that overlap with construction litigation, CFL attorneys are able to work as a team to handle nearly any type of construction dispute.
- Representation of numerous general contractors and subcontractors in various construction disputes in state and federal court.
- Representation of large construction company in a business fraud and embezzlement dispute against a former employee.
- Representation of Fortune 500 construction company in various construction defect and negligence disputes.
- Representation of numerous individuals and companies in real estate lease, sale/purchase, and development disputes.
- Representation of numerous small and large contractors and subcontractors in mechanic’s lien and surety disputes.